Monday, February 10, 2014

Biscoff Cookies and Cream Fudge

Biscoff Cookies and Cream Fudge



You saw that title, didn't you? If your first thought was something along the lines of  "couldn't be bad" or "must have that now," I can assure you that you're right. Just as "Biscoff," "Cookies and Cream," and "Fudge" suggest, this is a delicious treat that you need in your life ASAP. And this post is here to help you make that happen.

Now, if you're thinking "fudge is too hard to make and I just can't," I promise that at least for this recipe, you are totally wrong. And while I'm making promises, I'll admit to you that this isn't "real" fudge. By no means did I stand over the stove with a candy thermometer, waiting for the mixture to reach soft ball stage. Ain't nobody got time for that. (Read: I have zero patience).    

I made this fudge in six simple steps, using four ingredients.

Don't believe me? If you keep reading, I see a delicious, fudgy treat in your near future :-) 

Ingredients:

10 Double Stuff Oreo cookies
1 11-ounce bag Ghirardelli White Chocolate Chips
1/2 cup Biscoff spread
1 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk 

Directions:

1. Place Oreos in a Ziploc bag and crush with a rolling pin. Set aside.




2. Melt white chocolate chips and Biscoff together in a saucepan over low-medium heat.



3. Remove from heat and add sweetened condensed milk and Oreos.



4. Mix until well-combined.
5. Pour into an 8 or 9-inch square pan lined with wax paper or parchment paper.



6. Refrigerate for an hour, or as long as you can wait before digging in. 


Enjoy:-)




And as a bonus, here's an (attempted) infographic that I made of my fudge-making process. We can all be thankful that baking is my creative outlet. Using this picture as a guide, you can easily make so many delicious variations on the recipe above! 



Try something new today (hint: this fudge), and when in doubt, bake! 
<3 Dena

No comments:

Post a Comment